Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Multi Colored Jelly Bracelets Meaning

This post is written on Sunday should have happened, anyway better late than never. Hence the net I found out the results of a test, has advantages if you were bad you can mourn loudly or hang your poor PC (that just is not at fault). The trouble I think you see the result of the rest and it is sad to see that most did better than you. I had the good / bad idea to tell my mother and I was more sad / enchuchada that I gave him all day back on topic. Until Thursday, seeing some university documents had been asked how my performance and told me I was more tangled than David Lynch movie. Good thing I went through. Another

. I started to fuck with Christmas gifts, I have in my possession a beautiful Be Puma bagment, lack of Doisneau Taschen calendar, ditto books, DVDs and do not remember what else. Today, for academic reasons I went downtown and saw that the store was enlarged TXT not only twice, but has a number of books at rock bottom prices and movies at reasonable prices.

I just found out that published FOTECH VTR going to get a package of 17 channels at 2 lucas (James in March 2006). The tin is Channel 13 of Buenos Aires, which will draw international signal.

PS: Speaking of downtown, I saw something semi freak glance I saw a guy with the same cut of Pergolini (LOL), I had the same impression when I saw the "clone" of Billy Costacurta (see file july 2005)

0 comments:

Post a Comment