Thursday, February 23, 2006

Presents At Weddings Contribution Your lover or even always

I do not want to be your friend, I'm your lover loves you for itself. If the option is the first I can only tell you I love you so I can not go.

I felt your absence from me, and something passes at this moment my heart to see that and I could not find you. View

your body, your hair, your lips away from me is an ordeal I do not accept to follow.

I was so thirsty for you ... I wanted to drink you, touch you, hold you, love you, smell you, enter you.

Today I am missing and a hole in me.

I love you and wish you intensely ... always will be, the sweetest most beautiful secret that gives me strength to live.

lover and I love you as I write my kisses on every inch of you.

So far and so cerca ... I'm in limbo and not know where to go, because my target is your body and saw no track for me.

Tell me if I keep flying waiting for your signal, if I go slowly with a love without giving.

Danibpin

0 comments:

Post a Comment