Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Installing A Car Cd Player In A Boat Motivated by boredom.

Click here .
Take the quiz.
Post your results.
1) Is [info] loki_r your best friend? No
2) If [info] fire_wolfram Took over the world, Who Would Suffer? Who would harm Shibuya-san
3) If [info] hikaru_hitachin Was a superhero, Who Would Be his / her archnemesis? ... Your evil twin?
4) Thoughts on [info] fotoritsuka ? It's a clever boy. I like.
5) You [info] CHUr_god TMLXC Their hair dyed? Probably. It is very red for Japanese. 6) Is
[info] sai_anbu introverted or extroverted ? balanced, I think. 7) Which Would
president [info] akira_toya Be likely to idolize? I do not see in politics 8) What Planet Should
[info] xii_larxene Be from? Planet? No Paper? The 120 Days of Sodom. 9) What color Should
[info] ur_god Their hair dye? Light-kun, I am struck by fixing this22) Would you make out with
[info] fire_wolfram ? is not among my interests. 23) What Would You do if you found out [info] fon_fabre_luke has a crush on you? ... 24) How long Would
[info] serph_leader dating
[info] ur_god last? Light, the quiz is a problem with you. But I confess that it would be interesting to make bets in this regard. Both are certainly ... expressive. 25) Would
[info] shibuyamaou and
[info] neartheriver make a good couple? I doubt it. I think it would better Near who constantly challenge their intelligence. 26) Does [info] hikaru_hitachin Have a dog? ... 27) Is
[info] fire_wolfram dead sexy? * Arches an eyebrow * Again? 28) How Long Have You Known
[info] walker_allen ? Christmas, if I remember correctly. 29) How Would [info] fotoritsuka kill
CH

0 comments:

Post a Comment