Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Remington Hair Iron Canada Love Lolita

Now I can breathe easy after the problems with Metamorphose tube is giving me a wrong tracking number of another person ¬ ¬! That fear passed. Also last week another shock tube Btssb this time (because it makes me hate? XD) went with the dress I ordered (photo in previous post) confirmed to me extremely fast, that rather than have the service Baby and much more fluid international before he had to wait weeks or even a whole month to confirm you, well then when I went to pay was exhausted by the way what I wanted from Alice & the Pirates T_T I have to pillarmelo other side or please contact with me I do not know myself where I get the time, because when I pay my card Paypa
HTMLXC

The last weekend i was born 4 days (a town of Almeria) I had a very good all day in the pool but the last day I was angry but I missed ya ... but if remember what makes me even more angry XD ... must learn to control myself a bit more, otherwise incredible estubo parties there are also wonderful people are the nicest and without knowing anything they treat you like I know you all life and you laugh a lot XD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment