Sunday, September 21, 2008

Samuel L Jackson Is Racist pooh

I have a PS3 at last! although I'm really not very happy I have no game I want (Soul Calibur 4) because it is expensive and this weekend has been a nightmare .... go mIIIIEEEERRRDa weekend. Miguel is right, I have to get out of this nightmare soon because ag not take it anymore!

classes start tomorrow, I have no desire to remain in the madhouse in which I live ... for now I mentally map disappear watching the new season Halloween inspired the Star Shine Bright Baby it's a wonder but now I have no money to buy anything I have to restrain myself XD ... ayss is the same pattern as last year I was with all the enthusiasm of the world catch me one but eventually crossed my jacket with rabbit ears that I had to catch me u_u XD

Well I leave ya, see you soon!




0 comments:

Post a Comment