Thursday, December 4, 2008

Handmade Non Diamond Engagement Rings Restrictions Lolitas

Really can not stand it ... that may or may not make a Lolita, which is what to wear and what not leaving your own personality and taste, have we gone mad? everyone can wear what pleases you is Lolita or not, everyone can do what you want is Lolita or not because before Lolita are people with a mind, with a imaginaciĆ³ny with personal tastes. I hate it to see those messages from people asking,

A Lolita can use that blouse? Lolita
A corset can use? A Lolita
can drink liquor?
"Lolita is allowed in one foot of a 43? (This call mena shit if a birthday or even invite them because I did not want to celebrate anything nor do I like them, I was betrayed and deceived me and although I knew they were there eating and pretending appreciation cap for me ... have made them escaped into the street because he was a strong depresiĆ³ny I did not care all, but hey, the past is past and this year will not happen again, I'll be in Granada and when I return I have been with all my friends to go to tea houses and give us a Monster Hunter together.




rest me brilliantly: 3 but this Saturday I lose the trial stage, the organization has succeeded and I've lost

0 comments:

Post a Comment