Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Has Anyone Used Steel Seal Regrets I've Had A Few

Regrets I've Had A Few

Taking this quote from the song My Way Sinatra singing teacher as anyone, I will talk about "regrets or remorse" of this thing called life.

- Books: Having had the habit of reading as a girl. It seems cliché to say, but the schools (most of the time) ruin the reading habit. Other excuses include lack of parental smoking and expensive books in Chile. And enviable price of them in Argentina. In order not to complain about everything there is to get into the habit, the can is that one is the reluctance of depression itself. Well, never too late to learn.

- Movies: The same. It is not by "careerism intellectual or discuss movies that nobody knows and poniendo eyes, ignoring the tastes of the rest. If not for enjoyment. My motto is you have to try everything, even once in life.

- College: When the LJ of Lunatik spoke broadly of their experience at school. The nostalgia came to my head, stepped back and remembered my memory. And there were tears, for not being stronger in the sense that I spend to go, they laughed at me, not conceding.

Anyway, feel a stranger in their world. While there rotation of school and ended "psychological pump" to share with certain people. The relationship was good, but not the depth that people say that is friendship. And that hurts, do not be like the others in adolescence and later also ahigh cost.

I do not know if I set the writing or sad because I will meet this month to a year with this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment