Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Lingerie Football Topless

HANBLECHEYAPI
"A Test ancestral"
by Danibpin ....

The search I did in Santa Sofia in Boyacá in neighborhoods with the place of my birth Moniquirá, there was planted on a slope with stones covered with vegetation, had trees like guava, sisal, a leaf pleasant smell that aroma varied moments, probably communicating their feelings. An arrow with encircled me tied to snuff, the tip of the pointing toward the east where they placed four broomsticks representing the door. I could sit in this space and get out of bed without difficulty closure carmencita sacred thread made with red, with 365 accounts spread over a distance of fingers or boxan intentionally kept me alert and awake. Some birds that I call "birds rattle" because of the sound emitted, were black and I'm sure it was black crows which both are spoken in non-ordinary travel. Established his advice about the seven, after dawn, when light from the east loomed the sun to appear. Dialogue of a tree to another by a chain of echoes simultaneously, their conversations dealt with the issue of those strange occurrences scattered over the mountain and including a self.

The first day was a council that decided the approval of our being, was the most intense, many questioned the reasons we did until he finally decided tocrows, cicadas ,...)

discovered that each animal had its ground and air time to master or not dominate your time to fill the spaces of heaven and earth. I was confused as another animal that was involved in the pace and I was treated like a creature of habit such as not ever eat, drink and sedentary staying in the same place, in not waiting, not moving much, I felt so is to be classified by nature researchers. With no full clarity to what represented my presence or aggression or adaptation, generated the systematic monitoring of the environment. The final thesis of my term to be supported and verified that my stay was a return to the mother gaia, a reunion with my own relationsdo that the time was not now, because their mission was to prepare to struggle with my own relationships. When she was induced experienced a materialized view where the physical form of Sandra with joy and enthusiasm that urged me to go ahead with the vision quest. When I returned to my reality look at the butterfly and watched him close to the siege of snuff by the head of my right shook his wings and disappeared before I cried many times: "Watch your door, do not go to waste, they will try warrior to destroy your conscience and not going to say "after this came two wasps fighting among themselves prevented the other into my purse, until finally in flight to beat him. It was the auspicious start"my last battle of the eternal night" from that day fought without quarter .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment