Friday, November 7, 2008

Pressure Points To Make Someone Fall Asleep


On Wednesday I visited Ravenna in grenade and fix this problem that I have ADVANTAGE We had the doctor there and good in the end I was diagnosed with Hepatitis, is slight but still a Hepatitis due to so many pills I take a day, the good thing is that I have removed two of them ^ - ^ and I feel much better.

some time been happening to me a curious thing ... when I meet some guys and we got us good friends, best friends, some are beginning to pull my yews and declare that I want, obviously they rejected not only because I have a boyfriend but I did not likeso that also the overnight you are on your side, you no longer talk, do not greet you when you come and when they speak are single issue only talk about his girlfriend .... and I I ask, have no life to speak of you, when we had conversations being amazing friends and we laughed a lot? or comments that clearly tell you to be in the same genre and I can not think straight, I can not comment on how good is your girlfriend! nor do you have big boobs! And then there are comments and ignored that which is directly in plan "my girlfriend is the best person in the world, my girlfriend has a lot of humor that no" when that same what you said about you and you stay entoces and white

0 comments:

Post a Comment