Sunday, November 9, 2008

White Discharge In Women Before Period

I'm pretty ecstatic! tube tube yesterday casting for a musical of fear, i was pretty nervous all week rehearsing, indeed not wanted auditioned because he is not exactly sing my XD, I know dance, and play the voice but I have not quite tuned precisely for a musical. At the end one of the jury also a close friend of mine persuaded me to introduce me because I've done theater several times and a half I'm used to the stage and the public.


I managed muchand all day pretty depressed about my pessimism that insurance is not going to call me and if I had done fatal could have done better ...

get a call from my friend who is within the jury and I to the lame nervous and asked him how he had come around and tell me I'm in the music I've been the best ever been presented and I liked them a lot especially the interpretation and expression body (obviously not the voice XD) but thought he had already put me in the work by plug and I felt terrible and told him that I plug Music did not want to enter but he insisted and told me that I had seen it in other works and

0 comments:

Post a Comment