Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Power Line Noise On Cb

r stop with that? Said the werewolf as he closed the book I read in one go.

Sirius looked up slowly from his hand, laying eyes on Remus surprised. - Stop with what? He asked softly. He looked at his hand and move it back and showed it to Remus "Does this subject? - No, Sirius, "he sighed rolling her eyes. Stop with that ... "hit Sirius's hand was still moving in circles in front of his face with that annoying little noise. [info] - What little noise? He asked turning his attention to his hand and began to hum again. - That! Remus cried, leaving his book aside and throwing knees to the floor in front of Sirius to catch cwalked back toward his chair, taking his book. - It's boring ... "said Sirius as he stood and walked toward him, standing right in front of the chair. smiled and clasped his hands behind his back like a good guy. [info] - What are you reading? He asked softly. - A book, "said Remus just looking up at him and down again, as he settled into the seat. - What's your name? "Continued the other, leaning a little toward Remus, pretending it was to see the book cover in the lap of Remus. - "Artificial Paradises" by Charles Baudelaire
The professor raised the book to show the cover, leavingnothing matters to you and take it beyond all good and bad that may come to be? What simply never going to overeat
it? Sirius stroked his lips the entire line of Remus's jaw to leave a subtle kiss on his chin and looked into his eyes intently.
- Yeah ... "sighed Remus, smiling," Of course I do.
Sirius returned the gesture, a white smile, dog, predatory and guided his mouth to Remus, taking the other's lower lip between his teeth and pulling a bit to hear the sigh of Remus from the back of your throat. He gave her lower lip and hit his mouth against the lycanthrope and Remus felt it, mouth hot, warm in sUyo, perfect in all his being.

& & & [info] "Remember the first time we were together? In reality it was always your fault, Remus. You always provoked me. In the gardens, when your hands caressed the leaves of your precious books to the lake. At breakfast, you ate the muffins and lip cream smeared you ... you wipe the lip with the thumb and put it in your mouth to suck and then you licked. And all I could think of was in your mouth, Remus ... in your mouth on mine, licking, tasting my lips. And because of you is that getting an erection at nine in the morning and was skipping classes. Because I had toin to see where I end up, Black. Dare to look beyond. " And I, Remus, I swear I was dying to do it, ignore it. Every time you moved well and she just showed up and smiled at me, Moony, I smiled and told me 'down here, Black, right over here' and you looked at me frowning in a question mark. And I shook his head, because What was say 'your scar is harassing me, I think we should do something with it' ?

But they endured, Remus, I could not help, then, that Saturday, when James was coaching and Peter went down with him to mount her broom for a while before it starts, I sat at the foot of your bed while reading. And just when it finishedkisses' . [info] When your lips touched mine, Remus ... I can not describe that moment. It was like having the world in my hands, but the world had disappeared and the only thing left in the universe were you and me and our lips and your tongue stuck in my mouth and my eyes on yours until I closed my eyes and I knew had wasted five years of my life to not having kissed the very day I met you. Your kiss was ... is ... magic in its pure essence, Remus. I was desperate to prove to the whole, to leave marks on you at all costs, but you took it slow while posabas a hand on my cheek and gently you do to visit my mouth and you invited me to follow your rhythm, slow, safe, friendly and perfect. And when you madid not slide the top button of my shirt ... God, Moony, there is no way to describe what I felt when your skin touched mine. Every cell, every atom my body wanted to be stuck with you for the rest of eternity and I wanted to fuse both of you that if someone entered the room at that exact moment I could not tell where it began and where it ended Lupin Black. It was all I wanted. To you, Moony. From that moment forever. "



& & &



The black and white photograph from the table looks. Wild black hair, pearly smile, gray eyes defiant and conquerors. A Sex Pistols T-shirt and... Now all that was left of Sirius was dirty clothes and a photograph of him, of them, where Sirius was determined to kiss him again and again, smiling dog, licking the corners of his lips as he stroked right there where had once been the scar where it all began. Sirius

hurt where nothing but the moon had hurt. Where is separated werewolf Remus, where the moon stings was injured and no one ever. Sirius

hurts inside. Sirius burns the skin. Sirius operates with each full moon and making it part of the skin pieces.
Sirius is not coming back. And Remus bleeds tears for him day by day.



& & &


0 comments:

Post a Comment