Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Poweredbyzeedpicpost.com harry / draco, the waters of oblivion, oneshot.

the waters of oblivion.

Author: [info] carokada @ [info] lunaticaa
Pairing: Draco Malfoy / Harry Potter
Fandom: Harry Potter
Raiting:
R Warnings: Slash , violence, possible death of a character. OOC.
Summary: Draco can not stand it anymore. Away from Harry.
Note: Posted on: 06/08/1907. The characters are not mine, it's all fictional, Blahblahblah. Songfic with the song by Miranda! "One Two" * link to the theme soon *


- Just Draco, stop putting stupidly tiny clothes in that bag!

Harry shouted while kicking your light table trying to free his mind the impact it was having.

- Flash back Draco -

Six years had passed since the last time I had seen, but he had changed. Its elegant appearance remained the same, of course, but not the way it looked. The hatred that used to flood these jade orbs was no longer present. All he saw when their eyes met that day in one of the dungeons of the ministry was curious, curiosity and something else that did not distinguish.

course he was curious. Six yearsto have passed since graduation from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where he had spent his hand for the first and last time.

"No hard feelings," said the young man had black hair as the blonde took her hand. "I regret what happened, I hope to remedy"

"Will you, Potter", never took his eyes of his, and Harry was blushing slightly, making Draco let out a sly smile as he let go of his hand, "Everything in due time ... We'll see "

And it had turned, giving him a sensual smile.

And they remembered, with a simple and flirty glance over his shoulder, standing in front of the Hogwarts Express, frowning. Until I saw. His hair grew, covering CICATThe words sounded empty and stupid. Never thought to hear of his mouth. Draco sighed loudly as he folded his clothes quiet burial.

- Sorry

the only words I could out of her throat but that did not hurt. Every syllable, every letter made her feel completely empty. We saw in the mirror, holding a red shirt and looked down at the bed as she folded. Could not be happening. Not them.



- Flash back Harry -



- We left a year ago, but we have no excuse for waiting

- It will happen, right? Asked Ron as he hugged his pregnant wife, Are you going to ask her to marryyou, Harry? - Yes, Ron, I think is right ... I do not see myself living from bed to bed to be an elder, I might not take it indeed ... It's just ... He seems to be right ... - Go for it, Harry, "Hermione almost laughed as she hugged her hard, because of their twins," For Merlin, What do you expect? Do not miss a minute without saying that truly love him.

- If Harry, go and perhaps managed to run a good luck, he says.

- Si ... Thought in his smile, his eyes, his mouth, his hands all over him. And I saw. She loved him, wanted nothing more than Draco. Yes, go through the ring and tonight I will.



- Flash back Harry -

would give you a taste, "he said smiling as the chair away and kissed him on the cheek. dined in the light of candles, with a band playing songs just for them and at the end of dinner, Harry was struck by a black velvet box. - Happy Anniversary, Draco.

- Harry Ha-Wh-what is this?

- Open it ...

Draco stammered, but he opened the box finding a pair of beautiful silver rings carved by elves in the North. It seemed they were small ivy curled in on themselves. She sobbed and looked at Harry with tears in his eyes. The man beside her bright eyes smiled and took her hand.

- I love you, Draco. Will you marry me?

to Zabini, Blaise's late wife? Just because something that sounded like fate had told you to.

And he saw them. Lying in the same chair where he had kissed the first time Draco and he, her husband and Blaise, locked in a battle of tongues. Blaise Draco stroked his body almost in despair, while she kissed the tears in her eyes, without even touching it, only allowing himself to be touched.

"Sharing the pain," had told him to get home to Harry, crying on his chest to say that Blaise had kissed him, touched him. Distraught Harry hugged and made him swear never to leave him. That never left him. That would never lie. That never cheat. and Harry kissed her. He kissed her hand trembled while shedding tears over it.

- Draco ... Sobbed again as he kissed the hand with an absolute requirement, feeling and almost hear the sound of your soul to split. Draco looked away, unable to hold back her tears with her free hand over her mouth to silence her sobs, but could not prevent the tremors that occasionally traveled Draco ... no ...


Tonight I cry as you go
me.
will clean up the blood with tears
who has raced here. compilation CD that we had to make love yesterday was my favorite album and today is the saddest thing I heard.


- Harry, do not do CHHeartbroken, "What the hell was I supposed to do without you?"



I was never dependent on me, rather what I
you,
love you gave to the game.
And although there has been nothing wrong


I want to escape regain our freedom.


Harry curled up on the floor and cried for hours.

"You never know what you have until you lose it," she whispered to herself as she cried quietly, "You never know what you have until you lose it"

got up to eat but felt he was not hungry. Went to bathe, but did not feel. Wanted to sleep, but her eyes stopped him. It seemed that nothing was worth without Draco.

"You never knowrder eyes on the forehead, do not wait until night when the lights go out like you always do.

Draco fell silent and could only look at that person who used to be Harry with bright eyes.

- I'm back ... a little early today. I want to know how are you.

- Me? right, "he smiled sadly and leaned on the cushions while watching him. He said nothing for a couple of minutes, until a tear slipped from the eyes of the blond. Do you cry? Why Love? "Chuckled while stretching out a hand to Draco" We're together, love ... nothing happens ... here I am ... I'll always be here ...

And at that moment, Harry Draco touched his cheek and closed his eyes to the touch so stupid they had extraTMLXC
And as Harry closed his eyes, Draco realized he was gone. He was dead. Would never kiss your lips, that never again open his eyes, which never would touch their hands.

and wept over the lifeless body of the love of your life, while medimagos and nurses around him and tried to zoom out. Only Harry hugged the body to run out of tears, hopeless lifeless.
I will open my closet I will put everything in place.
I have to remove all your clothes I do not want to use. I swear

not do not hold grudges. I just want back

to be that guy that I introduced.
The CD we had compiled
to make love, Yesterday was my hard

iste I heard was your farewell upon departure. And with this song

tore myself away from you.


- I love you, Harry. - And I love you you, Draco.


& & &




0 comments:

Post a Comment